Parking and Volunteer Info
WHAT TO WEAR?
- - Closed-Toe Shoes
- - Comfortable Pants or Shorts
- - Work Gloves
- - Protective Eye Wear and/or Hat
- - Sun Screen
- - Bug Spray
- Parking is on South 13th Street in front of the Mansion
- Do NOT park in the parking lot beside the Mansion or you will be towed
- Do not park in our parking lot or Buckthorn Alley behind the mansion.
CHECK-IN & WAIVERS
- Fill out our consent form before arriving HERE
- Check-in upon arrival INSIDE (The Living Room) or OUTSIDE (The Yard)
- Address: 333 SOUTH 13TH STREET, HARRISBURG, PA 17104
- - Understand the assignment. Stick together. No one goes anywhere alone.
- - Stay in the assigned area. Do not enter houses or vehicles.
- - Use equipment that you know how to operate. Keep track of tools. Use common sense.
- - At the end of the day, bring all tools to the Mansion. Put away tools as instructed.
- - Drink plenty of water!
- - Debris goes on the curb in three separate piles: Yard Waste; Tires; Garbage.
END OF THE DAY
- Return to the Mansion with your team and tools. Put away tools as instructed.
- If you need documentation of your volunteer hours, please report to the check-in table